“I’m always amazed at how many people assume a business has to lose money before it makes money.” ~ Robert Kiyosaki
A Different Way of Looking at Your Burn Rate…
There are a number of ways of looking at your business…
A business dedicated to making people happy — raving fans actually…
While making money from the process.
As a serial entrepreneur, I often admonish business people to…
Stop stepping over dollars
to pick up dimes!
There is probably nothing more disheartening in business than to work your tail off and having nothing to show for it.
If you relate strongly to this comment read on.
If you want to actually get paid for what you do, take this to heart.
If you want to make more money, take a walk around the clock and check to see if you are working smart or just burning money.
- My Mission is absolutely clear and actionable
- We are constantly inventing the future and innovating better than our competitors
- We attract the best possible people in all areas of our operation
- We have a clean, consistent marketing message
- Our selling is second to none and results in happy customers who pay their bills
- We produce well beyond expectations
- Our operations have few holes to fill
- Our admin is superb
- We have smart financial controls
- We understand the economics of our industry and are great at forecasting new trends.
Answer NO to any of the above and you are in fact burning both TIME & MONEY
Manage by walking around.
Lead by example.
And most of all, STOP stepping over hard-earned dollars to pick up dimes.
Pick up all the dollars you can, invest them wisely, and watch your business soar!
E. R. Haas, CEO