“The greatest legacy one can pass on to one’s children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one’s life, but rather a legacy of character and faith.” ~ Billy Graham
When we created The Time Prism, we knew it would make people smarter, more productive in the moment.
Good ideas in front of you all day long will do that!
You set yourself up to achieve more and get ahead faster.
If you have been following along each day, you are not just receiving a flood of great ideas… you are also creating a wonderful legacy!
What’s Your Legacy?
What will happen when you become the BEST you possible?
What will happen when you release your FULL potential and become the person you are meant to be?
How will people not just REMEMBER you, but how will their lives be DIFFERENT because of you?
The entire point of living your BEST life is to leave a part of you behind when you depart this planet.
That people REMEMBER you for something uniquely you.
“It’s very important that people know that I really enjoy everything that has happened to me. And I tell my kids… you’re not going to be the tallest, fastest, prettiest, the best track runner, but you can be the nicest human being that someone has ever met in their life. And I just want to leave that legacy that being nice is a true treasure.” ~ George Foreman
Your LEGACY is as important as the life you live right now. Maybe more.
You will live 70-80-90 years on this planet, God willing, but your legacy will live on in others for hundreds, if not thousands of years.
Which is WHY we created The Time Prism… to infuse fresh, new thinking into your status quo day!
So, what do YOU want to leave behind as PROOF that you were here?
- Money — so that your family’s next 5 generations have the funds to build on what you left behind?
- Knowledge — true wisdom that will impact the lives of future generations?
- Influence — the ability to shape thinking and actions for the next 10 centuries or more?
- Memories — just being remembered as THAT person who made a difference in so many lives?
- Peace — a world that is better off just because you were here… now living in peace and harmony?
- Cool Stuff — a hot new invention that stood the test of time?
- Art, Music, Books — maybe you have talents you never exposed. Maybe it’s time to engage in creation?
Every person has so much hidden talent… a treasure-trove that can be nurtured for the benefit of you and all mankind.
This week we were exposed to ideas on planning, vision, purpose, mission, attitude, organization, time management and taking bold action.
But maybe the most important theme was on creating SYNERGY between you and the people you love.
And all the unborn people you will never meet but who are grateful that you were here today.
E. R. Haas Your Friend in the CEO Chair
TQ Smart Family of Companies
“True leaders don’t invest in buildings. They invest in people. Why? Because success without a successor is failure. So your legacy should not be in buildings, programs, or projects; your legacy must be in people.” ~ Myles Munroe
The 2 Great Tragedies in Life:
1. Not Knowing Your Purpose… WHY You Are Here…
2. Knowing Your Purpose… But Failing to LIVE it Each Day
Success On Purpose is Guaranteed to Help With Both!