The Time Prism is now available FREE on Google Play and Apple Store
“Ultimately, leadership is not about glorious crowning acts. It’s about keeping your team focused on a goal and motivated to do their best to achieve it, especially when the stakes are high and the consequences really matter. It is about laying the groundwork for others’ success, and then standing back and letting them shine.” ~ Chris Hadfield
The Leadership Habit…
To understand why this conversation is critical to your success, click play on the Smarter in a Minute clip above >> take a breath >> and just THINK!
The ideas are life-changing.
The term Leadership has a very simple definition: Leadership is the art of motivating a group of people to act towards achieving a common goal.
Most experts agree that there are 5 prime characteristics of a great leader:
Vision… Trust… Perspective… Focus… Action…
So, what we are suggesting you do each day is to make this a HABIT:
- Maintain a crystal-clear vision for where you want to go. Direction first, speed second. As the bible says, “Without vision, you shall perish.”
- You must constantly build trust, and never take it for granted. Work at trust as if it is your single most important job of the day… because it is.
- Gaining perspective, insight, point of view is also a skill that must be nurtured each day. As my old friend, Alan Kay, said, “Point of view is worth 80 IQ points!”
- The ability to incessantly focus on the important and learn to dismiss the merely urgent is the hallmark of great, truly great leadership. As you know, rarely is the important urgent and the urgent important. Knowing the difference between these two words is worth millions to the right company.
- None of the above matters if a leader takes little action. A leader acts… followers tend to keep busy and are constantly getting ready to get ready.
Each of the 5 are success-critical. You cannot be an effective leader until you master these 5 words… and most importantly… make it a HABIT to BECOME these 5 words as an anchor to who you are as a person. (These 5 elements are the foundation for all success and covered extensively in Success On Purpose… )
Remember, a habit is an automatic, instinctive, or intuitive response to your next action.
Leadership as a habit is essential to career, professional, and personal growth.
So, now that we are on the same page, here’s what Queen Elizabeth II has to say…
I know of no single formula for success. But over the years I have observed
that some attributes of leadership are universal and are often about finding ways of encouraging people to combine their efforts, their talents, their insights,
their enthusiasm, and their inspiration to work together.
We see this as a positive habit to be cultivated rather than just an aspirational hope…
The Power of TQ is all-inclusive, recognizing that true success is in your heart… your head… and your hands.
It’s about the power of habits that control our lives, 24x7x365.
Grow the Leadership Habit and you grow your career.
Grow the Leadership Habit and you grow your relationships.
Grow the Leadership Habit and you grow your bank account.
If you are struggling right now, the smartest thing you can do is get the help you need to move from where you are — emotionally and financially — to where you want to go.
I have made this pushbutton simple and at just $97 bucks affordable for everyone.
Immediately Download your 7 books and 12 CDs and you will understand why!
If you have read The Millionaire Next Door…
If you have read The Millionaire Messenger…
If you have read Rich Dad Poor Dad or any other book on wealth creation, then this package is essential to your continued success.
If you want to achieve greater success, personally and professionally, why not try a different approach?
E. R. Haas, CEO
PS If you haven’t installed The Time Prism yet, now would be a great time.
Achieve More ~ Download Now
Go to Your App Store and Search For: TIMEPRISM
Or simply click here…