“You will never do anything in this world without courage.
It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.” ~ Aristotle
The Time Prism is now available FREE on Google Play and Apple Store
The Courage Habit…
To understand why this conversation is critical to your success, click play on the Smarter in a Minute clip above >> take a breath >> and just THINK!
The ideas are life-changing. Focus on the words and let the screen movement set the pace. This is dynamic learning — Speed Learning — at its best! You are feeding your subconscious the ideas from the greatest minds in history.
FYI: A recent study suggests that the subconscious mind processes about 400 billion bits of information per second and the impulses travel at a speed of up to 100,000 mph! Compare this to your conscious mind, which processes only about 2,000 bits of information per second and its impulses travel only at 100-150 mph.
So, let’s put your learning on the 400 Gigabit Success Super Highway!
The question becomes, what does courage actually mean?
Everyone has a definition and knows what it means to them.
Most dictionaries define it this way…
Courage is “having strength in the face of pain or grief.” Courage is the ability to act on one’s beliefs despite danger or disapproval.
Synonyms & Antonyms for courage
Synonyms: bravery, courageousness, daring, daringness, dauntlessness, doughtiness, fearlessness, gallantry, greatheartedness, guts, gutsiness, hardihood, heart, heroism, intestinal fortitude, intrepidity, intrepidness, moxie, nerve, prowess, stoutness, valor, virtue
Antonyms: cowardice, cowardliness, cravenness, dastardliness, poltroonery, spinelessness
The Power to ACT…
First, being courageous means being willing to face fear and embrace uncertainty… and ACT in spite of your fear, doubts, and insecurities.
Which leads us to the big question, “Do you have the power to take action in the face of fear and doubt?”
It’s really not useful to know what courage IS if you never ACT courageously:)
Think about this quote from Admiral Nimitz in WW II. No internet, no TV, hopelessly inadequate information to base actions upon.
In fact, there was no reason to even HOPE.
But act he did. He was a great leader who not only won the battles but was instrumental in winning the war. He didn’t get a statue in Washington, but he did get an aircraft carrier battle group named after him!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right
even though I think it is hopeless.” ~ Chester W. Nimitz
Since we see everything through the Prism of Time and Results, we believe courage is grown, not released!
Let’s run through the 10 Colors of exceptional personal performance to see how you can grow the Courage Habit.
- Keep your ENERGY level high and your belief in your ability to handle challenges increases.
- Remain focused on your MISSION. This has immense power when facing uncertainties.
- A positive, powerful, and uplifting ATTITUDE permits you to see challenges in light of the reward, not the possibility of failure.
- SETTING GOALS that are directly aligned with your mission gives you the power of VISION — with vision, you remove the barrier to procrastinate. In fact, it takes tremendous courage to overcome your natural desire to procrastinate. It takes less energy to ACT than worry.
- MAKING PLANS lets you see options. Enough options mean less uncertainty and risk.
- When you are focused on key PRIORITIES taking action is easier because you know what’s most important vs. merely urgent.
- Creating powerful INTER-PERSONAL SYNERGY reduces the need for bold courage when you have an entire TEAM focused on achieving the expected results.
- While pretty mundane, getting and staying ORGANIZED makes it easier to act rather than being worn down and out by minutia controlling your life.
- No question, OPTIMIZING your time makes it easy to know WHEN to act and HOW to keep the ball rolling.
- Finally, when you learn to take bold ACTION instead of being stalled by fear, good things happen… and you actually GET the rewards you want.
No question, you grow your COURAGE every time you boost your COLORS. We see this as a positive habit to be cultivated rather than just an aspirational hope…
The Power of TQ is all-inclusive, recognizing that true success is in your heart… your head… and your hands. It is the SOURCE of your courage.
It’s about the power of habits that control our lives, 24x7x365.
Grow the Courage Habit and you grow your career.
Grow the Courage Habit and you grow your relationships.
Grow the Courage Habit and you grow your bank account.
If you are struggling right now, the smartest thing you can do is get the help you need to move from where you are — emotionally and financially — to where you want to go.
I have made this pushbutton simple and at just $97 bucks affordable for everyone.
Immediately Download your 7 books and 12 CDs and you will understand why!
If you have read The Millionaire Next Door…
If you have read The Millionaire Messenger…
If you have read Rich Dad Poor Dad or any other book on wealth creation, then this package is essential to your continued success.
If you want to achieve greater success, personally and professionally, why not try a different approach?
E. R. Haas, CEO
PS If you haven’t installed The Time Prism yet, now would be a great time.
Achieve More ~ Download Now
Go to Your App Store and Search For: TIMEPRISM
Or simply click here…