“Practice self-awareness, self-evaluation, and self-improvement. If we are aware that our manners — language, behavior, and actions — are measured against our values and principles, we are able to more easily embody the philosophy, leadership is a matter of how to be, not how to do.” ~ Frances Hesselbein
The Time Prism is now available FREE on Google Play and Apple Store
The Leadership Habit…
To understand why this conversation is critical to your success, click play on the Smarter in a Minute clip above >> take a breath >> and just THINK!
The ideas are life-changing. Focus on the words and let the screen movement set the pace. This is dynamic learning — Speed Learning — at its best! You are feeding your subconscious the ideas from the greatest minds in history.
FYI: A recent study suggests that the subconscious mind processes about 400 billion bits of information per second and the impulses travel at a speed of up to 100,000 mph! Compare this to your conscious mind, which processes only about 2,000 bits of information per second and its impulses travel only at 100-150 mph.
So, let’s put your learning on the 400 Gigabit Success Super Highway!
The question becomes, what does leadership actually mean?
A simple definition is that leadership is the art of motivating a group of people to act towards achieving a common goal.
In a business setting, this can mean directing workers and colleagues with a strategy to meet the company’s needs.
This leadership definition captures the essentials of being able to inspire others and being prepared to do so. Effective leadership is based upon ideas (whether original or borrowed), but won’t happen unless those ideas can be communicated to others in a way that engages them enough to act as the leader wants them to act.
Put even more simply, the leader is the inspiration behind and the director of actions.
He or she is the person in the group that possesses the combination of personality and leadership skills that makes others want to follow his or her direction.
Leadership is about inspired action.
Please take a moment to review today’s quote. It is powerfully prophetic…
“Practice self-awareness, self-evaluation, and self-improvement.
If we are aware that our manners — language, behavior, and actions — are measured against
our values and principles, we are able to more easily embody the philosophy,
leadership is a matter of how to be, not how to do.” ~ Frances Hesselbein
Self-Measurement… Self-Evaluation… Self-Improvement.
This, of course, is exactly what TQ is all about… it’s about your BECOMING the best you possible… not just DOING the best you can.
After all, if you unleash your full potential to become all you are meant to be, doing what it takes to succeed is simple!
First, we get a solid assessment of your personal power — from your physical ENERGY level all the way down to your propensity to take ACTION.
Then, we evaluate the effectiveness of your performance with 1,000 points of precision.
Finally, we provide the tools to take your strengths and make them stronger then take your weaknesses and eliminate them.
If you want to be an effective leader you must have the power to direct and act.
Please take a moment and run through your colors. This is a snapshot of your current power to take effective leadership action. Do it online at ThinkTQ.com/Actual
Let’s run through the 10 Colors of exceptional personal performance to see how you can grow the Leadership Habit.
- Keep your ENERGY level high and your belief in your ability to handle challenges increases. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to lead?
- Remain focused on your MISSION. This has immense power when facing uncertainties. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to lead?
- A positive, powerful, and uplifting ATTITUDE permits you to see challenges in light of the reward, not the possibility of failure. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to lead?
- SETTING GOALS that are directly aligned with your mission gives you the power of VISION — with vision, you remove the barrier to procrastinate. In fact, it takes tremendous courage to overcome your natural desire to procrastinate. It takes less energy to ACT than worry. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to lead?
- MAKING PLANS lets you see options. Enough options mean less uncertainty and risk. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to lead?
- When you are focused on key PRIORITIES taking action is easier because you know what’s most important vs. merely urgent. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to lead?
- Creating powerful INTER-PERSONAL SYNERGY reduces the need for bold courage when you have an entire TEAM focused on achieving the expected results. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to lead?
- While pretty mundane, getting and staying ORGANIZED makes it easier to act rather than being worn down and out by minutia controlling your life. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to lead?
- No question, OPTIMIZING your time makes it easy to know WHEN to act and HOW to keep the ball rolling. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to lead?
- Finally, when you learn to take bold ACTION instead of being stalled by fear, good things happen… and you actually GET the rewards you want. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to lead?
Take a moment to add up your Perceived TQ: #_____ Is it high enough [ ] Yes [ ] No
Without question, you grow your LEADERSHIP SKILLS every time you boost your COLOR power. We see this as a positive habit to be cultivated rather than just an aspirational hope…
The Power of TQ is all-inclusive, recognizing that true success is in your heart… your head… and your hands. It is the SOURCE of all leadership.
It’s about the power of habits that control our lives, 24x7x365.
Grow the Leadership Habit and you grow your career.
Grow the Leadership Habit and you grow your relationships.
Grow the Leadership Habit and you grow your bank account.
If you are struggling right now, the smartest thing you can do is get the help you need to move from where you are — emotionally and financially — to where you want to go.
I have made this pushbutton simple and at just $97 bucks affordable for everyone.
Immediately Download your 7 books and 12 CDs and you will understand why!
If you have read The Millionaire Next Door…
If you have read The Millionaire Messenger…
If you have read Rich Dad Poor Dad or any other book on wealth creation, then this package is essential to your continued success.
If you want to achieve greater success, personally and professionally, why not try a different approach?
E. R. Haas, CEO
PS If you haven’t installed The Time Prism yet, now would be a great time.
Achieve More ~ Download Now
Go to Your App Store and Search For: TIMEPRISM
Or simply click here…