“Sticking to good habits can be hard work, and mistakes are part of the process. Don’t declare failure simply because you messed up or because you’re having trouble reaching your goals. Instead, use your mistakes as opportunities to grow stronger and become better.” ~ Amy Morin
The Time Prism is now available FREE on Google Play and Apple Store
The Goals Habit…
To understand why this conversation is critical to your success, click play on the Smarter in a Minute clip above >> take a breath >> and just THINK!
Since we all sell something — products, services, ideas, hope — we wrote this inspirational from a SALES perspective. If you make your living in sales, watch this twice!
The ideas are life-changing. Focus on the words and let the screen movement set the pace. This is dynamic learning — Speed Learning — at its best! You are feeding your subconscious the ideas from the greatest minds in history.
FYI: Your subconscious mind processes about 400 billion bits of information per second, compared to your conscious mind, which processes only about 2,000 bits of information per second.
So, let’s put your learning on the 400 Gigabit Success Super Highway!
I love to start with a common definition, but we all know what a goal is and can mouth the meaning easily…
A GOAL is a DREAM with a DEADLINE.
You have some dream — more money, a second home, real career power — whatever, so the only question is, WHEN do you expect it to show up?
A great goal presupposes you know the big WHY…
And believe you have the skills to make it happen… the big HOW.
With the what, when, how, and why set the outcome is simple to see…
You either can take the actions necessary to achieve it, or not.
I have always loved this quote. It offers great advice…
“Sometimes we may ask God for success, and He gives us physical and mental stamina. We might plead for prosperity, and we receive enlarged perspective and increased patience, or we petition for growth and are blessed with the gift of grace. He may bestow upon us conviction and confidence as we strive to achieve worthy goals.” ~ David A. Bednar
Physical & mental stamina… perspective & patience… grace… conviction and confidence… plus, I can add another 100 positive characteristics of superstar success to this list!
This, of course, is exactly what TQ is all about… putting these giant words into your life!
After all, if you unleash your full potential to become all you are meant to be, doing what it takes to succeed is simple!
First, we get a solid assessment of your personal power — from your physical ENERGY level all the way down to your propensity to take ACTION.
You either have the power to achieve your dreams, or you don’t.
Then, we evaluate the effectiveness of your performance with 1,000 points of precision.
Finally, we provide the tools to take your strengths and make them stronger then take your weaknesses and eliminate them.
If you want to be an effective leader you must have the power to direct and act.
Please take a moment and run through your colors. This is a snapshot of your current power to take effective leadership action. Do it online at ThinkTQ.com/Actual
Let’s run through the 10 Colors of exceptional personal performance to see how you can grow the Goals Habit.
- Keep your ENERGY level high and your belief in your ability to handle challenges increases. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to achieve all your dreams?
- Remain focused on your MISSION. This has immense power when facing uncertainties. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to achieve all your dreams?
- A positive, powerful, and uplifting ATTITUDE permits you to see challenges in light of the reward, not the possibility of failure. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to achieve all your dreams?
- SETTING GOALS that are directly aligned with your mission gives you the power of VISION — with vision, you remove the barrier to procrastinate. In fact, it takes tremendous courage to overcome your natural desire to procrastinate. It takes less energy to ACT than worry. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to achieve all your dreams?
- MAKING PLANS lets you see options. Enough options mean less uncertainty and risk. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to achieve all your dreams?
- When you are focused on key PRIORITIES taking action is easier because you know what’s most important vs. merely urgent. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to achieve all your dreams?
- Creating powerful INTER-PERSONAL SYNERGY reduces the need for bold courage when you have an entire TEAM focused on achieving the expected results. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to achieve all your dreams?
- While pretty mundane, getting and staying ORGANIZED makes it easier to act rather than being worn down and out by minutia controlling your life. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to achieve all your dreams?
- No question, OPTIMIZING your time makes it easy to know WHEN to act and HOW to keep the ball rolling. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to achieve all your dreams?
- Finally, when you learn to take bold ACTION instead of being stalled by fear, good things happen… and you actually GET the rewards you want. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to achieve all your dreams?
Take a moment to add up your Perceived TQ: #_____ Is it high enough [ ] Yes [ ] No
Without question, you grow your ability to achieve your dreams every time you boost your COLOR power. We see this as a positive habit to be cultivated rather than just an aspirational hope…
The Power of TQ is all-inclusive, recognizing that true success is in your heart… your head… and your hands. It is the SOURCE of all leadership.
It’s about the power of habits that control our lives, 24x7x365.
Grow the Goals Habit and you grow your career.
Grow the Goals Habit and you grow your relationships.
Grow the Goals Habit and you grow your bank account.
If you are struggling right now, the smartest thing you can do is get the help you need to move from where you are — emotionally and financially — to where you want to go.
I have made this pushbutton simple and at just $97 bucks affordable for everyone.
Immediately Download your 7 books and 12 CDs and you will understand why!
If you have read The Millionaire Next Door…
If you have read The Millionaire Messenger…
If you have read Rich Dad Poor Dad or any other book on wealth creation, then this package is essential to your continued success.
If you want to achieve greater success, personally and professionally, why not try a different approach?
E. R. Haas, CEO
PS If you haven’t installed The Time Prism yet, now would be a great time.
Achieve More ~ Download Now
Go to Your App Store and Search For: TIMEPRISM
Or simply click here…