“All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word:
freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.” ~ Winston Churchill
The Time Prism is now available FREE on Google Play and Apple Store
The Honor Habit…
To understand why this conversation is critical to your success, click play on the Smarter in a Minute clip above >> take a breath >> and just THINK!
The ideas are life-changing. Focus on the words and let the screen movement set the pace. This is dynamic learning — Speed Learning — at its best! You are feeding your subconscious the ideas from the greatest minds in history.
FYI: Your subconscious mind processes about 400 billion bits of information per second, compared to your conscious mind, which processes only about 2,000 bits of information per second.
So, let’s put your learning on the 400 Gigabit Success Super Highway!
It’s Independence Day here in America!
We fought with honor for the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
We fight for freedom.
We fight for success.
We fight for the right to be challenged.
We fight for the right to find our own path in life, unencumbered by the shackles of bondage and despair.
Samuel Smiles said it best…
“The battle of life is, in most cases, fought uphill; and to win it without a struggle were perhaps to win it without honor. If there were no difficulties there would be no success; if there were nothing to struggle for, there would be nothing to be achieved.” ~ Samuel Smiles
The Honor Habit is All-powerful…
What does it mean to be honorable?
It’s a function of your beliefs and actions which shows up in how people see you… a man or women with…
integrity, dignity, confidence, trust, glory, faith, attention, credit, reputation, esteem, praise, distinction, tribute, prestige, fame, recognition, celebration, honesty, courage, virtue, decency, and a hundred more descriptors of a person of honor.
Isn’t this what it means to have freedom and independence?
The freedom to act honorably and live up to our full potential.
This is an idea worth dying for… and our hero’s did!
Please take a moment and run through your colors. This is a snapshot of your current power to take effective leadership action. Do it online at ThinkTQ.com/Actual
Let’s run through the 10 Colors of exceptional personal performance to see how you can grow the Goals Habit.
- Keep your ENERGY level high and your belief in your ability to handle challenges increases. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to achieve total freedom?
- Remain focused on your MISSION. This has immense power when facing uncertainties. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to achieve total freedom?
- A positive, powerful, and uplifting ATTITUDE permits you to see challenges in light of the reward, not the possibility of failure. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to achieve total freedom?
- SETTING GOALS that are directly aligned with your mission gives you the power of VISION — with vision, you remove the barrier to procrastinate. In fact, it takes tremendous courage to overcome your natural desire to procrastinate. It takes less energy to ACT than worry. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to achieve total freedom?
- MAKING PLANS lets you see options. Enough options mean less uncertainty and risk. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to achieve total freedom?
- When you are focused on key PRIORITIES taking action is easier because you know what’s most important vs. merely urgent. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to achieve total freedom?
- Creating powerful INTER-PERSONAL SYNERGY reduces the need for bold courage when you have an entire TEAM focused on achieving the expected results. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to achieve total freedom?
- While pretty mundane, getting and staying ORGANIZED makes it easier to act rather than being worn down and out by minutia controlling your life. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to achieve total freedom?
- No question, OPTIMIZING your time makes it easy to know WHEN to act and HOW to keep the ball rolling. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to achieve total freedom?
- Finally, when you learn to take bold ACTION instead of being stalled by fear, good things happen… and you actually GET the rewards you want. Scale 1-10 = #___ Is it strong enough to achieve total freedom?
Take a moment to add up your Perceived TQ: #_____ Is it high enough [ ] Yes [ ] No
Without question, you grow HONOR every time you boost your COLOR power. We see this as a positive habit to be cultivated rather than just an aspirational hope…
The Power of TQ is all-inclusive, recognizing that true success is in your heart… your head… and your hands. It is the SOURCE of all leadership.
It’s about the power of habits that control our lives, 24x7x365.
Grow the Honor Habit and you grow your career.
Grow the Honor Habit and you grow your relationships.
Grow the Honor Habit and you grow your bank account.
If you are struggling right now, the smartest thing you can do is get the help you need to move from where you are — emotionally and financially — to where you want to go.
I have made this pushbutton simple and at just $97 bucks affordable for everyone.
Immediately Download your 7 books and 12 CDs and you will understand why!
If you have read The Millionaire Next Door…
If you have read The Millionaire Messenger…
If you have read Rich Dad Poor Dad or any other book on wealth creation, then this package is essential to your continued success.
If you want to achieve greater success, personally and professionally, why not try a different approach?
E. R. Haas, CEO
PS If you haven’t installed The Time Prism yet, now would be a great time.
Achieve More ~ Download Now
Go to Your App Store and Search For: TIMEPRISM
Or simply click here…